Monday, March 6, 2017

NEW " GIFTS & GREETINGS " Blog: Gardening Gifts



As a La Bella Baskets Gift Consultant with an extraordinary online gift boutique, I must admit that I love coordinating gifts around a theme and presenting them to you, my readers, in a convenient shopping format. These gift groupings can be from the same store category or coordinated from several categories, presenting you with more gifting ideas to consider and order as you wish.  Providing you with creative solutions to your gifting needs brings me great joy.  It is with great pleasure that I introduce a new feature to my Leigh's Lovely Gift Baskets Shopping Blog, " Gifts & Greetings" . These new blog posts will be easy to identify with their framed grouping and the title, " Gifts & Greetings at the top of each collage. 

 My Personalized Gift Store offers a wonderful selection of  eco-friendly Plantable Greeting Cards, embedded with flower, vegetable or herb seeds that are available in single variety and multiple variety packs.  Plantable Greeting Cards are printed on recycled paper and can be planted indoors or out to provide the recipient with a living testimony of your thoughtfulness.  Four card packs are priced at only $13.99 each, so for $3.50 each, you can send both a greeting card and flowers or plants for less than most store bought greeting cards!  Happy Shopping! 

Leigh 

Please visit this blog post on my main website to view and use the shopping links. 




http://bit.ly/LLGBgiftsandgreetingsbloggardening

No comments:

Post a Comment